This website is owned by Reynaers Aluminium NV (herein referred to as “Reynaers” or “Reynaers Aluminium”), a Belgian limited liability company, with registered offices at 2570 Duffel (Belgium), Oude Liersebaan 266, registered in the crossroads bank of enterprises under company number 0437.278.077, and with VAT number BE- 437.278.077. Reynaers Aluminium is hereby acting on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries. The responsible publisher of this website is Mrs. Els Fonteyne, Group Communication Manager.
By using this website you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
This website, and the information it contains, are only provided to inform the user as to Reynaers Aluminium and the products/services it offers. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. This website is exclusively informative and Reynaers Aluminium cannot be held liable for any damages, of whatever kind or nature, as a result of using the information from this website. You must obtain professional or specialist advise before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Reynaers Aluminium has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on these pages was correct and compliant with any and all copyright regulations at the time the page was created and last modified. Should any copyright infringements occur, Reynaers Aluminium’s liability shall be limited to replace the infringing parts by non-infringing parts, without however being liable for any damages.
The website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
Reynaers Aluminium gives no warranty, representation or guarantee (whether express or implied) as to, and accepts no responsibility for, the accuracy or the completeness of the website and its content. Reynaers Aluminium reserves the right at any time to make changes to the website as it deems appropriate, without notice.
Reynaers Aluminium provides external links as a service to users of its website. In providing an external link Reynaers Aluminium does not endorse the content or condition of any linked site or any information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Reynaers Aluminium takes your privacy to heart and therefore takes appropriate measures to protect your privacy in accordance with the European Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (also known as General Data Protection Regulation) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Cookies amongst others allow us to personalize the website for you and to provide you with information that fits your needs and desires. Any information we automatically collect is that related to your use of the website.
More information about the usage of cookies on www.reynaers.co.uk.
Copyrights - Trademarks
This website and its content are fully owned by Reynaers Aluminium and/or its licensors. All product, brand and/or trade names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
Consequently, this website together with any parts thereof without any exception whatsoever, more particularly all works, graphic, sound and info graphic elements protected by (intellectual) copyright, such as texts, photos, sounds, drawings and logos, may not be distributed, used or incorporated in any way without Reynaers Aluminium and/or any other interested proprietor giving their prior, express and written permission for reproduction, distribution, modification and/or public disclosure.
For more information on the use of graphic, sound or info graphic material, such as photographs, texts, drawings, logos, sounds, please e-mail: email@example.com